ScholarshipErie Optimist Club
The Optimist Club of Erie Presents…
Annual Scholarship Program
The Erie Optimist Club is happy to offer a scholarship program to High School students that live in Erie, CO
Two ways to submit your application for the scholarship.
PRINT: Please click the button below to download the Scholarship Application.
Complete the entire application form and make sure you complete all requirements.
Applications must be received or postmarked by March 1st
PO Box 311
Erie, CO 80516
Submit Scholarship Application Online
Please complete the form below to submit your scholarship application online.
Applications must be received by midnight March 1st.
Complete all fields.
Upload all required documents.
Essay Requirements – Please read carefully and be sure to include all requirements
- Essay no more than 500 words
- Address the following topics
- Personal philosophy regarding service to your community, school and friends
- College and career goals. Include specific field you intend to pursue and why
- High School Activities/Honors (school, community, etc)
- Community Service Activities. Tell how you and those you served benefited