To serve the youth of our Erie, Colorado by sponsoring programs and events geared toward mental and physical development.
Our funding comes from generous donations from those in our community as well as the world-famous annual Eerie Erie 5K/10K run/walk.
The Optimist Creed
Promise Yourself –
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
We are always looking for members who are interested in helping us help the children of our community. Please contact us if you have interest or questions.
Colorado non profit corporation ID# 19921093354