Download THIS FORM to register. Registration required… but it’s FREE!
Erie Optimists are proud to host the 2016 TriStar basketball skills competition.
- Wednesday March 2, 2016
- 6:30 PM (promptly)
- Erie Middle School Main Gym
Please fill out the back of this flyer and bring it to the basketball competition.
Time for the world famous Eerie Erie is quickly approaching!
Online registration is now closed – BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ON RACE DAY between 7:30am and 9:00am. Download the registration form here to speed things up.
We have an awesome route this year. Now that street and trail construction has been completed we do not need to do a U-turn for the 10K. Also, for the first time, we are introducing bib-chip timing to make things easy and clean at the finish line!!
Location: Erie Middle School, 650 Main Street, Erie, CO 80516
Packet pickup & On-site registration: 7:30am – 9:00am
- We will have light breakfast munchies, coffee & hot chocolate available
- And don’t forget to pick up your awesome long-sleeve, hi-performance shirts!! Very cool design this year.
Race Start Times*:
- 10K Run start: 9:30 am
- 5K Run/Walk start: 9:45 am
- Goblin Run start: 10:30 am
- Awards presentation
- Sunrise Series $750 Winner Selected
- Raffle for prizes
All proceeds benefit programs for the youth of our community.
You can learn more about our race from the 2013 race.Eerie Erie has joined the Sunrise Race series which means you have a chance at winning a nice cash prize at the Eerie Erie.
We look forward to seeing you there.
* Race times are subject to change – please check here for the latest information.
All Erie area youth are invited to audition!
This is the week directly following Thanksgiving Break so permission slips will need to be turned in prior to the break by Thursday, November 20th. The auditions and production will take place at Erie High School. Anyone participating will need to be available Monday through Saturday, December 1-6 for the entire week.
Many floats and EHS band are planning to be there.
- Scholarship Packets provided to School Counselors
January – March
- Application Period
- Press Release to local paper(s).
- Reminder to schools
- Application Deadline
March 1– April 1
- Scholarship Committee Chair coordinates committee meeting to review and score applications.
- Scholarship recipients are determined.
- Scholarship recipients are announced at first meeting of the month.
- Committee chair contacts counselors to coordinate with awards ceremonies.
- Notification letters are prepared for president signature.
- Certificate of Accomplishment completed, signed and framed for each recipient.
- Committee Chair &/or President attends awards ceremony for presentation.
- Notify local paper(s) with press release & photos.
- Committee chair provides Treasurer recipient information (name & phone).
- Committee chair contacts recipients to confirm designated institution and submits request to treasurer to disperse funds.