Download THIS FORM to register. Registration required… but it’s FREE!
Thanks for the great turnout yesterday – we received a lot of great feedback.
We are always interested in feedback on how to make the event better, so please leave us a comment on the Contact Us page.
Click one of the links below to see the race results.
Below are some pics from the event you might enjoy.
You can still register onsite today between 7:30am and 9:00am!
You can prepare for onsite registration by completing this form (forms are available on site as well)
The weather will be great for a morning run!
Download the course maps:
Location: Erie Middle School, 650 Main Street, Erie, CO 80516
Race Day: Saturday, October 29
Packet pickup & On-site registration: 7:30am – 9:00am
- We will have light breakfast munchies, coffee & hot chocolate available
- And don’t forget to pick up your awesome long-sleeve, hi-performance shirts!! Very cool design this year.
Race Start Times*:
- 10K Run start: 9:30 am
- 5K Run/Walk start: 9:45 am (Strollers and dogs on leashes allowed but please line up in the back of the line of runners. Thank you)
- Kiddie Goblin Run start: 10:30 am (on school track 1/4 mile -no age restrictions, no registration required)
- Awards presentation
- Four Race Series $1,000 Winner Selected
- Raffle for GREAT prizes
All proceeds benefit programs for the youth of our community.Eerie Erie has joined the Four Race Series which means you have a chance at winning a nice cash prize at the Eerie Erie.
We look forward to seeing you there.
* Race times are subject to change – please check here for the latest information.
This gallery contains 10 photos.
It turned out to be a great day – even though there was a ‘little’ snow on the ground. Thanks to all that made the event a great success!
Erie Optimists are proud to host the 2016 TriStar basketball skills competition.
- Wednesday March 2, 2016
- 6:30 PM (promptly)
- Erie Middle School Main Gym
Please fill out the back of this flyer and bring it to the basketball competition.